The moment we’ve all been waiting for is here, it’s finally summer! You’ve worked hard all year and now it’s time to take a break! No matter how tempting it is however, don’t be a couch potato! I was going through my timehop app the other day (an app that shows what you posted 1,2,3 or 4 years ago) and I cringed when I saw what was posted two years ago from today. I had posted “nothing to do, boring summer.” It’s hard for me to imagine a time in my life without something to do in the summer but it’s actually a problem for some people. Of course summer is a relaxing time, but don’t let it waste away! So if you ever find yourself bored during the summer, here are some simple and fun things you can do!
- make homemade ice cream (yum!)
- go for a run
- make nice cards and give them to strangers
- play with chalk outside (childish but fun!)
- create something (drawing,song,video, whatever you choose!)
- reconnect with an old friend
- wash someone’s car for them (good deeds go a long way!)
- set up a lemonade stand (just like in the movies)
- go fishing
- make as many people you can smile!
So go out and be active this summer you have no excuse not to! Have a fun and safe summer!
(p.s. if you don’t already know I started a youtube channel go check it out! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XiqPg_wjYvQ )